3.01.2009

Saturday 28.02.09
Today I was feeling quite tired in the morning so I let Roger go to boot camp while I tried to get some extra shut eye. But not for long as there was those mummy things to do like be the taxi to the children and getting to basketball matches. In the afternoon I felt a little better so at around 5.00 we headed down to Chelsea road and took off on our merry way on our bikes and headed for the Wynnum wading pool. By this time the kids were hungry so we got Fish and chips. BUT the good girl that I am got my piece of grilled fish which was really nice. We then headed back in the pitch black but thank goodness Roger had the light on the front and back of his bike Brendan in the middle and Mitchell and myself took up the pack and successfully made it back to the car. It was great to have our outing as a family and covering new ground. What fun.

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment