3.06.2009

Friday 6.03.09:

Well what a week I achieved my goal at work by being able to fill my leadership role and still manage 4 days at the gym. I am feeling quite pumped after getting home today and phoning to see what time the gym closed on a Friday. So off I went I rowed on the rower and did the mountain climber and then did intervals on the treadmill 1 min jog 2 minuet walking and then 1 min jog 1 min walk. I then did the grinder bike combo next to the treadmill.for 20 minuets. By the end I think I had given myself a good workout. I do think I am getting fitter and stronger. Well another good nights rest is in order as it's Basketball followed by shopping and then going to a sports party with Brendan. Where it will be great to get involved with him with the sporting games. I will also fit in a walk run in the afternoon. It was good to catch up with Greg in the gym tonight and have a little chit chat.

from Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment