3.05.2009

Thursday 5.3.09:

What a day hospital appointments ,work, losing my mobile somewhere not being able to get onto carers and then trying to find my son between 3 locations and trying to get to spin tonight and Roger not being there even if I was home in time. What a right off. I'm feeling bugged and for a couple of days have been slowly losing my voice so I really feel like crap.It's just turned 8.30
and I am feeling like it is ten o'clock at night. Hopefully I can get a really good night sleep tonight and make up for it tomorrow. I feel angry that I didn't get to train but hopefully I will push myself hard tomorrow with whatever I decide to accomplish.

From Annette

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress girl its a day and yes make up for it tomorrow we'll walk next wk let me no if a day suits u have a great wk end!

    ReplyDelete