3.15.2009

Sunday 15.3.09:

Well what can I say the memorable big sucker of a hill. I was a little quiet on the way down to the hill. I was trying to envisage myself last time and hoping I could do better. After the pull up and the quick toilet stop off it was time to suck up the fresh air and be on our merry way. Bye Greg, Bye Angela see you later. Richard was very motivational today pushing me quite well up different stages up the hill. Richard made small goals to get to which is what Angela did but Richard doesn't actually stop for more than a second and were back into it. Shoot I think the bloody hill has grown from all the rain in the previous weeks. It seemed to take for ever but I knew I must have done better due to the fact I wasn't stopping for short breathing catch ups at every flat bit. I made it in 50 minutes which is better than 1 hour and 5 minutes. I was happy but then when kept on going along this track down hills and all I could think about was, bummer we have to get back up these again to get back home. Well with plenty of other trekkers on the track we took a 3 or maybe 5 minutes,no it was 2 if we were lucky to eat a protein bar and it was lets turn around and head back. I was more focused getting back doing the hills not so bad. Coming back down my toes were starting to cramp up but we made it. With determination we all made it back for a wholesome muesli breakfast. Or the trainers having there poached eggs with baked beans and toast and of course the good old morning cup of coffee. We all got back in the car for our journey home where I was a little more talkative ready to return for our weekly weigh in. Another small loss but it's better than nothing at all.
Thank you Angela and Richard for spending a delightful morning trekking the hill . Richard thanks for keeping me focused and ready to achieve my time loss.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!
    U knocked of 15 minutes on that hill climb that is awesome great job bet u will feel that tomorrow morning hopefully we can get a walk in this wk have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job today Annette, you are so right a little loss is better than none, but keep in mind every body comp reading was better so like I keep saying it is not just weight.
    Good work today champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You came home today looking absolutely buggered so you obviously gave that bloody hill everything you had. This morning you were worried that you might not beat your previous time. Well you were right. You didn't beat it - you slaughtered it!! Foxy may have done it in less time but you knocked more off your time than he did! I am very proud of you! Your whole attitude has changed now and with a small weight loss, improved body fat and muscle mass figures, it all adds up to a great improvement for the week. Well done. Two weeks to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job today Annette.You smashed it. I new you could do it. And I think you still had a little more to give. Knocking of 15mins was awsome. Next time we can aim for 40-45 mins he he he. Remember set yourself small goals that you can achieve and you will reach your big goal a whole lot easier. See you tomorrow for PT session, I will try and get that little bit out of you that you didnt use on the hill today

    ReplyDelete