3.03.2009

Tuesday 3.3.09:

Well this morning I was a little sore in my legs from my hill exercises but I was raring to go with my P T Training this morning. Richard did a really good session today which worked all parts of my body. I built up a good sweat but felt really strong when I finished. I didn't stay around due to work but then returned to do Mel's fit key class. I pushed through five machines and it felt like my body worked hard. It is great to walk into the gym and everybody says how well I'm doing and how it looks like my body shape has changed. Thank you everyone for the ongoing support it helps to make me feel more determined with what I am already doing to do my very best I can do so thanks.

From Annette

1 comment:

  1. Great to see we are getting into that head of yours. Awesome! Heading out yesterday to walk the hills is a huge thing, it shows how your mindset is changing and that is what this whole thing is about, I am really happy and think this is an important step forward for you Annette. Well done.

    ReplyDelete