3.13.2009

Friday 13.3.09:

Well after the morning chores of blood tests with Brendan and getting him off to school and putting the car in for two front tyres before we knew it it was time for a coffee and work. I managed to finish early due to lack of numbers so I took advantage of this and got changed and headed for the gym. I decided to do a treadmill jog/walk combo training session. I did 1 minute jog 2 minute walk. I did this for 45 minutes which I was quite proud of myself to keep going for that long. Thanks Mel for the encouragement along the way that kept me going. By the time I finished I had built up quite a lot of sweat and I knew I had worked hard. I cancelled our trip to Sizzler as it was getting to late and the line up was big as I drove home from the gym. Instead we did A mix of vegetables and tomatoes with a beef tortellini mixed in. I did mainly the veges and tipped a tin of tuna over the top. It was quite yummy. Well the week has gone so fast and I'm
hoping for a loss this week. I need to build up my confidence for Sunday I know it's going to take everything I've got so my aim is to stay focused and push hard but control breathing.

From Annette

2 comments:

  1. Annette you will smash Sunday, it is time to step up and show (not us because we already know) but you what you are made of I am looking forward to it and will see you nice and early on Sunday no matter what the weather!
    Hope all is ok with Brendan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries luvvie, it was great to see you go and go and go on the treadie. Well done. Eye on the prize Annette!!!!!

    ReplyDelete