3.10.2009

Tuesday 10.03.09:
Well today I did a weight session before going into a spin class with Angela. It was a good full hard workout as usual. I can definitely feel myself feeling fitter with all I have been doing. I felt like I had really worked hard this morning and was hoping that Roger would let me go to fit key tonight instead of him. A busy day at work and the collection of children from care and Into the fit key class. I did 5 machines giving my body another good workout. Boy I am hoping I am going to have a good strong week. I am feeling quite eager in all I am doing at the moment so I hope it will all pay off. My goodness this week seems to be flying already. Thank you to everyone for your comments this morning as to how much my body has changed From a personal look at myself you don't see it the way others do . Thank you all for your support. Well another busy day tomorrow so I better go and get my sleep.
From Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment