3.27.2009

Friday 27.3.09:
One of those days when you go to the doctors and you finally seen 30 minutes after your appointment and then you get in there to here him say it must just be a 24 hour bugs, keep fluids up and to keep to plain foods. 2 minutes to tell me what I already thought. How frustrating! You know when children aren't right when they use that whinge voice and all they want to do is lie on top of you. How nice it is when it hit 7.00 at night and he says I'm tired bed.
How exhausting was my day. It was piece when he went to bed and I needed a coffee and some time out. Poor Mitch he doesn't get sick often but when he does it takes it out of you. I did my own training session in the lounge room with my stepper and doing floor exercises . I did my circuit 3 times and built up some heat. Still waiting on Roger to return home it will be nice to have him back. A big walk planned for tomorrow to get out of the house. And who knows what Sunday will bring.

From Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment