3.17.2009

Tuesday 17.3.09:

Well another day I think my legs feel worse than they did yesterday. They are very tight in the calf muscles they are constantly aching. I thought that If I try the spin class then they might stretch out a bit and feel a bit more comfortable. What a great spin class Well done Angela . Well you really have to watch how you pace yourself especially when you sit next to Amanda. Thanks for the push along Amanda. It just keeps you aware that everyone is on the lookout for you. As the session rolled on Amanda and I would look at each other and give that Gee it's full on and I believe it was a good session. I felt really good at the end that I finished and didn't have any problems and felt good but buggered. After the day I headed back to the gym for a fit key session with Richard and the class. 6 machines 5 minutes on each. I decided to start on the stepper as I was raring to go. I am definitely getting fitter as I can do much more before getting totally wrecked. Richard set small goals along the way and was teasing me with what he is going to torture me with tomorrow. So we will wait and see. Better go and rest well. Catch up again tomorrow.

Annette

1 comment:

  1. You go Annette, your showing how dedicated you are time and time again keep it up. Only a couple of weeks of the challenge left but this is just the beginning for you!

    ReplyDelete