3.02.2009

Monday 2.03.09:

Well I woke up a little sore and stiff today but I knew I had done something I haven't done since I was a kid on Sunday. It was hard going but with a positive approach and a lot more fitness behind me I will be able to do it much better next time. I felt really angry with myself tonight as I didn't make it to the gym today so while Roger sat down to watch underbelly I had the motivation to go outside and do some street hill climbs. The street along the bottom of our is long and a gradual climb so I gave myself a challenge to climb up and down it five times in which I was flat out climbing when we last had a local election at the local school. I was feeling good so I then set a challenge to walk 5 times up and down our own street . It doesn't seem like much but it was a good workout. I have come back and feeling like I have done something good for my body apart from my food intake for the day.

from Annette

2 comments:

  1. Hey Annette as they say..something is better then nothing hey!! Last week I noticed change in your body shape and your effort in cycle class has stepped up!!Good on ya and keep up the awesome effort!! Go hard or go home!! lol
    Jessie-may

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Annette. Thats all it takes, a little bit of effort. You dont have to always go to the gym to exercise. Its great to change things up in your routine. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete