3.18.2009

Wednesday 18.3.09:

Today my morning started with a fit key session with Logan. That was a hard session 5 minutes normal 5 minutes strength. It was only a small class so we moved to the equipment we wanted to use. It was a very hot session today. After Logan's class I then went onto Richards Personal Training session. Wow what a session we had boxing along with shuttle runs and other things attached. It was a full on workout today I gave it everything I had with a bit of cheek as well.
My fitness has definitely improved I can do what I'm told and be able to achieve it. After my session I was sticky and wet. A nice shower and a day at work. After work Brendan started Karate self defence classes which I decided to do as well. Well I didn't realize it gave you such a good workout. I feel like I am a knew Woman being able to do these things with Brendan makes me feel like a proper mummy. I am feeling really pumped after tonight. So I had better settle down and try to get a good nights sleep . Thanks Richard for a top training session today.

From Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment