3.11.2009

Wednesday 11.3.09:

Today it was back to the gym for a morning fit key class with Logan. 10 min 3 machines with some intervals in it. It was a good session .It felt very hot in the room today and the sweat was full on . We finished there and then it was into Richards Personal Training session. Well what can I say I think Richard thinks I am Superwoman with the weights he makes them quite heavy and you can really feel it burn. We did a few knew little things today which was a little scary but I did them. Thanks Richard it was a good session but I think I'll be sore in my lower back from that machine I thought was going to fall over. Well I'm still on my mission for the week. Last night Roger was in one of his moods and gave me a cuddle and told me how well I was doing but what cracked me up the most was when he said to me" Darling I think your boobs are shrinking". You have got no idea how much I want to lose my boobs they are the most frustrating thing in life. So I replied that's great love that's the best news I have had since I started.
Well enough of the laughing and carry on I need to go and do a days work. Enjoy your day and we will catch you all tomorrow.
From Annette

2 comments:

  1. Bloody blokes! Keep it up Annette your obvious change in your outlook on lifestyle and health is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete