3.14.2009

Saturday 14.3.09:

Saturday and what a great day I went and watched Brendan's basketball school match which he got player of the match so that was good to watch. For the rest of the morning we spent it with Nana and Poppy. In the afternoon I decided to go on my merry way on my bike to do a workout to warm up my legs for the hill climb tomorrow. I took an old bike that had no gears at all so I worked hard up some of the bigger hills. We went to Sizzler for dinner tonight where I was very good I stuck with the Salad bar and added a bit of pasta into the meal for a bit of energy. I was very good I didn't touch the bread or potato skins or any creamy salad it was all very well planned on my behalf. It came to dessert time just so I didn't think I was missing out I helped the children design the plates and let them enjoy it. It was a good night out and it really is about watching how much and what you consume which makes all the difference.
Well a good nights rest is in order before the Hill Climb tomorrow. Hope to catch up with you all with the news that we made it safely home tomorrow afternoon.
From Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment