3.12.2009

Thursday 12.3.09:

Well I didn't get a morning session in today due to a hospital appointment with my little bloke. So after finishing work at 6.15 pm I raced home got changed and headed for the gym for Jessie's spin class. It was relatively small in numbers tonight but that didn't stop the action from happening. Jessie was in fine form as usual giving us a mighty fine hard class. It's amazing how the bikes feel different from each other with there tension. I was pushing quite hard for the class. I can't believe this week is just going sooooo fast it's already nearly the weekend and the next challenge lies ahead. Ooh oohh. I am going to do some training with Roger tomorrow which will be nice for a change.
Thanks for a great session tonight Jessie your class is hard but a goodie.
From Annette.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there sorry I have'nt written on the blog lately.You are doing fantastic. Darren Ange and myself all commented today that we could see a big difference in your body in your uniform keep up the great work and i will see you sunday.

    ReplyDelete