3.09.2009

Monday 9.3.09:

Well what can I say I am feeling great after the weigh in on Sunday. My body is feeling ready for another workout but my head feels blur . My Personal training session today with Richard was good. It worked me hard. I don't think I have felt that bugged in a long time. I had sweat dripping off me on the climber and my whole body was just a big sweat ball at the end. It didn't take long for me to cool down and feel better again . Richard thanks for pushing me that bit harder. I am really enjoying going to the training sessions as I am feeling more capable of doing more things and trying different challenges. I need to stay positive and strong as this is my lifetime change and I am looking forward to a life of being able to walk ,run ,play and be there for my husband and kids and feel like a normal person not like and overweight elephant.

from Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment