3.26.2009

Thursday 26.3.09:

Well what can I say My morning was great I went for a walk in the morning and then went to buy more gym shirts as the others are hanging on me. I am feeling emotional today and my day got progressively worse with Mitchell getting the vomits .I am not happy I can't get to the gym
but hopefully will be able to go for a walk with little mate in the pram. Sorry to cancel out on you Amanda. Roger will be coming home late tomorrow night which I will be pleased to see him. It's been one of those tough weeks emotionally. I think I am looking forward to the weekend but I am scared about the final weigh in. I am going for a relax bath hopefully that might make me feel a little happier.
Until tomorrow,
Bye from Annette

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Annette that is life. Ups and downs all the time. Get through each one and move on to the next. See you Sunday for our final adventure I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete