3.29.2009

Well it's Sunday evening 29.3.09:

What can I say.We headed to the gym to find the Fabulous Angela head trainer, My star trainer Richard and the very supportive and encouraging Amanda. What a fine lot of trainers they are at the Body 4 U Training Club. Well we started with a training session and yes it was our final one before our weigh in later in the day. I stayed focused and really put my full effort into this. I actually gave Greg a run for his money today and was able to give some smart ass comments to him. It was quite warm in the gym today or was I just hallucinating. After our session we changed shirts and headed for our morning fix before our mystery destination. Oh shoot about half way we were told where we were going . My initial thought was thank goodness we were not bungee jumping off some great structure. It was the Story Bridge Climb. I was excited but a little scared as I thought it was going to be a lot harder to climb than what it was. Before we knew it we were all outfitted and stepping onto the spiral stair case. Holy Crap this is the best feeling in the world I had a smile from ear to ear and I enjoyed every second of this experience. Our special photo moment was great and we got a great team shot. Oh I was and still am so excited with what we did.I do believe Brett and Allison need a huge than you for today's experience THANK YOU! from the bottom of my heart. That was Awesome! We returned to the base of the bridge where we congratulated each other on a job well done and went for a well earned breakfast. It was nearly lunch time or maybe later when we arrived home from the experience and were told to come back to the gym for weigh ins and measurements. I am absolutely stoked at the final results . I lost a total of 10.4 kilos over the eight weeks and lost an incredible 24 centimetres from my stomach 15 cm from my hips and 5.5 cm from my thighs. I am stoked at this result.
I am going to keep going on my mission as this is a major achievement for me. We ended this event with a celebratory drink at the Icon. What a great day.

From Annette

2 comments:

  1. Wow Netty, what an awesome result! Well done! All the hard work has paid off and will continue to pay off as you keep working towards your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Annette you can really see the size difference. Thats an amazing amount of centermeters you have lost. Its been great fun helping you in this challenge. Keep up the great work. Oh by the way just because the challenge is over doesnt meen that I will go easy on you. He he he.
    Sorry I couldnt make the afternoon weigh in and drinks.Wel done and I will see you Tuesday morning.

    ReplyDelete