3.04.2009

Wednesday 4.03.09:

Today I had a busy day at work before finally getting to the gym around 7.00pm. I was walking on the treadmill waiting for Richard to finish his Pt with other clients while watching the biggest loser. Honestly what a load of crap. As if you would after losing 20 odd kilos go for such a idiotic temptation just to get immunity. That would have to make you put on at least 5 kilos just from the bloody size of it and then you have undone all that good. Anyhow that made me more determined to push harder in my training session. Richard that was hard but good I felt my arms burning with each exercise I did. It was a good variety of things to do and made we work hard. I do believe i am going to be a bit sore and stiff tomorrow but that's a good thing ...right.
My food is going really well no slip ups yet and I'm proud of myself.
Catch you all tomorrow.
from Annette

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud of yourself. Your are changing your lifestyle and its working. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be very proud of yourself. I am proud of you keep it up it will be your lifestyle from here on in just think of the life those gorgeous boys of yours will now beable to live what better chance can they have than a healthy one keep it up girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete