3.23.2009

Monday: 23.3.09

A little stiff and sore but not to bad considering our walk on Sunday. Well I was in the mood for a good training session today with Richard. Started with the grinder and moved to more upper body exercises. All was going quite well until I fixed the shoulder strap on my bra and it broke. Oh bugger what the heck am I going to do . Lara found a safety pin for me and temporarily fixed it but soon enough it couldn't hold the tension. Oh well lets keep going we will get there. On we went shuttle runs squats and squat jumps. Oh what fun to have big boobs -NOT . I was going to stay and do more of a workout but it really wasn't working for me. Oh well I will go for a walk tonight once the gremlins are in bed. I hope my muscles don't get worse tonight as I was up quite a bit last night with the aching of lower legs. Thanks for a good session today Richard.

From Annette

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the bra.You stil worked hard which was great. Keep it going

    ReplyDelete