3.20.2009

Friday 20.3.09:

Today I went down to the gym with the intention of going for a walk down to the point but It was when it poured down with rain. So I walked on the treadmill doing an increase in the degree of the hill every 5 minutes starting at 5 and going to 15 degrees. I continued doing this for a full hour building up good body sweat. Thanks for coming over for a chat Amanda. It does get quite boring at times when your there for quite a long time so thanks. I could feel my muscles working hard in my legs during the inclines and I tried not to hang on to much. I did a good stretching after this so hopefully I won't feel it to much tomorrow. Well it's nearly another week down and I am getting a little nervous as to what the weekend will bring for us. This New Year challenge is going so quickly it doesn't feel like nearly seven weeks has gone past. Hoping for another loss this week.
Better rest well tonight and train again tomorrow. Until then bye.
from Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment