3.25.2009

Wednesday 25.3.09:

Sorry about yesterdays blog but it was one of those days where I didn't have the time to take time out for my self. We today I was right into my training with Logan's fit key class which I pushed myself as hard as I could and then I had a Personal training with Richard which was a combo of legs and arms today using all the different equipment around the gym. I was able to do my session well and still had the energy to be able to go on a hour and a half walk. Gee I felt pumped this morning. After my day at work I still managed to leave there and go to Karate for an hour and a half . Well yes I am feeling quite worn out this evening but not long to go till final weigh in and I am on a mission. It makes it so much harder to do things at night without Roger being around for the kids but I am doing all I can do during the day.

Looking forward to tomorrow I am going on a walk run with my sons I pod. I better go and get a good sleep for tomorrow.

From Annette

1 comment:

  1. Good to see that you can manage your time. I know if this happened to you 10 weeks ago you would of said its too hard and not trained. You are definately changing the way you think. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete