2.27.2009

Friday 27.2.09:

Well I made it to Richards spin class this morning a little tired but that didn't last long.Richard that was a good class. I then went home and organized the children before leaving them in Rogers capable hands to drop them at school while I did rather a hot long muscle working walk to the Point with Amanda. It is so good how all the trainers are willing to give up there time to help us on this mission. Thanks for setting the pace and working me well Amanda I really do appreciate it. Well feeling quite worn out this afternoon it is time to make a healthy dinner and a rest until tomorrow. I have worked hard this week so hopefully another bit of weight has dropped from me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad u enjoyed your nice little walk to the point i enjoyed it also, its good for me since Rich and Daz had a go at me about my apple scrolls maybe I need to walk more often!!!!!
    So I'll be going loads next wk by the sound of that enjoy your wk end training as I'm sure it will be a walk in the park as usual.
    LOL not likely have a great wk end!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the class. I will come out for a walk with you next week. Oh by the way my walk will be a run also just to mix it up a little. Have fun on Sunday I know what you are doing it sounds awesome I wish I could be there. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete