2.26.2009

Thursday 26.2.09:

This morning I went down to the gym but I went for a walk to the point and back. It was quite hot with the sun beating down on me. I did short spurts of jogging but not as much as the other day as my neck and head were still a bit tender. My walk made me sweat quite well and my heart rate increase. This evening I did Amanda's fit key class which I worked hard at while discussing with Greg about what the training session could be about. I also warned him not to
get smart with the trainers or else we could be in trouble. It wasn't me I promise. Amanda has put my name down for spin at 5.30 in the morning so I must go and rest so I can function at that time of the morning. Until tomorrow sleep well all.

1 comment:

  1. Its OK Annette we know who the trouble maker is!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Little Miss Scary!

    ReplyDelete