2.12.2009

Thursday: 12.2.09

Today I woke up and realized oh bugger that time of the month. I am hoping that it won't affect my weigh in to much on Saturday. Well another day of training it was a brisk walk out to the point and back. I didn't take my music today but who came to the rescue Richard my trainer.
Thanks for taking the time to check on me and keep me going all the way back with some general chit chat as to how life is going with family, work and of course how to keep positive throughout this challenge when times get tough. It is great to have such supportive trainers around the gym that keep you focused and on track. It was good to catch up with Greg tonight at the gym to see how he is feeling. We discussed the foods we have been eating and how we have been feeling with in ourselves. Keep going Greg we are doing well. Lets see what Saturday brings for us Mate. It's getting late and time to get ready for bed so that I can train hard again tomorrow.

Annette

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job and I really enjoyed the walk with you. Maybe next week we can make it a walk run for the return leg. Keep up the good work and have fun and enjoy saturday you will love it

    ReplyDelete