2.25.2009

Wednesday 25.2.09:

Today I woke again with a sore neck and when I hopped out of bed my head made me feel sick. I knew I needed to visit the chiropractor. After school drop off I went to my chiropractor to try to get an appointment and it was perfect timing as he just had a cancellation at 9.00. I pulled out of fit key sorry Logan but after getting worked on I still felt strange but I knew I had to do my Personal Training session with Richard. Thanks for being flexible with the training session but I still did push myself as much as I could. It was quite a full on session. Thanks for the tips Angela you gave Richard he obviously took it on board. I went home and iced my neck and showered for my day at work. It was feeling quite tender around 5.00 so I didn't think it was such a good idea to do circuit session. My neck is feeling quite strange and it sends pains into my head depending on which angle it's facing. Hopefully I will be fine tomorrow but I still will do my 90min walk. I can't waste time,there are still things I can do to help my weightloss journey I can always pop the pills for pain. Going for a relax bath before bed.

from Annette

4 comments:

  1. You are a legend!!!
    Ang took Ally and Myself to the hills today just for something different I must say I was excited to go but also a little scared to say the least, well F*#K when I saw the hill I thought to myself, Annette u did an awesome job!!! We survived and loved it followed by some great tasting burgers and coffee just for a carbo load. Keep up the great job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job this morning. Make sure you keep up the stretching through your shoulders,neck and back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, it is so hard to keep on doing it~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job tonite on Fitkey girl have a good sleep c u at 530am for spin and then an enjoyable walk to the point at 9 look forward to it catch u then

    ReplyDelete