2.21.2009

Saturday 21.2.09:

What a day I have been to basketball in the morning , done the grocery shopping and fixed the bikes that we own and then late this afternoon we did a family bike ride. We rode to Cleveland point and back but added side streets and detours along the way. We gave the children a treat
of an ice-cream at the other end and the big kid to. But I settled for a drink of beautiful water.
We needed to do a ride so that i didn't feel stupid tomorrow falling off or not knowing how to do the gears right. I am positive that I will survive the bike ride/expedition where ever it may take us. The fear of not knowing where we are going scares me more than anything. Well I hope Greg isn't real flash on the bike so then I won't feel so awkward. Well I good nights rest is in order so I can function at full capacity tomorrow. I'll keep you updated with where in the world I end up tomorrow. Sleep tight all.

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment