2.14.2009

Saturday: 14/2/09

Well what can I say it's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring. Well not me I was ready and raring to go this morning hiking boots and hydration packs and ready for my challenge. Hang on weigh in first well I am happy with 1.2 loss so that is good and helps to keep me motivated for the day. After jumping into Darren's car in the pouring rain it was time for a mystery trip down the highway to a little place near Alston ville wow we did out toilet stop and away we went . Got to the fence line and said Oh Shivers what have I got myself into here. With climbing sticks in our hand we trekked up this bloody great hillside thank goodness there were flats along the way so you could have a breather. After quite a few choice words and Angela chatting away motivating me before we new it we were at the top of this hill. That felt good I achieved this climb but oh we need to get back down. Off we went streams of water running down the hill and
quite a few squishy squashy places we headed down. This was entertaining I fell down twice making a bit of a comedy act for Angela to enjoy. At last we were back on the bitumen and firing at the fact that We had made it. A well deserved breakie to follow and coffee. Thanks for the inspiring day on the mountain looking forward to see how much better I can do next time

Thanks Angela and Darren for the motivation along the way you are great fun to be training with.

Annette

3 comments:

  1. Well done with the weight loss this week. Good job on the mountain, I told you it would be great fun. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort this morning Annette. You may have gone quiet and shook your head in disbelief a few times, but your determination was there so we always knew you'd make it to the top. Onward and Upward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! Trudging in the rain up and down hills - sounds like a lot of fun! Well done honey you are doing sooo well!

    ReplyDelete