2.22.2009

Sunday 21.2.09:

Well what can I say after arriving at the gym with the 4wd and my bike on the back I walk upstairs to the gym where a wonderful good morning by Darren . Well Diary check and all going well I need to add some carbs into the plan but not bad. Next thing that I heard was Ange saying we are of to manly. WHAT THE .. That's bloody miles away.Lets go says Angela. So Angela,
Richard, Greg and Myself headed on our journey on the tracks and the road which was interesting. What can I say "how do you get into things like this". Working out which gear I am suppose to be in was quite funny as Richard calls out go down with the left and up with the right.
Thanks for the advice or we may not of got home again. After some hills board walks and the road we were at Lota. Oh my goodness how cool we made it to Manly. A short break and a phone call to home to tell Rog where I had gone we headed back towards Cleveland. With a bottom burning from being on the bike seat so long we pushed our way home. We had some more hills but I kept pushing with all my might to the top. My gear changes improved on the way home Wahoo! Darren was on deck up rather a large climb to take the DREADED PHOTOS.
We all made it to the top and it was time to catch my breath while still riding the flat. We then
pushed our way along the streets and tracks and before we knew it Cleveland was here. Wow what an adventure thanks to you all for ensuring we all got back with no injuries but sore legs.
I am proud to say that I made it! We weighed in on return and yes another loss 1.7 that makes 5 kilos to date in 3 weeks.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!
    AWESOME!!!!
    AWESOME!!!!
    Well what else can I say 5 bloody kilos in 3 wks told you, you could do it and doing a great job might I add, your training sessions r great and your own effort is terrific. Great job on your ride c mate u can achieve anything when u put your mind to it GO GIRL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job today Annette. You really worked hard especially up the hills. I know you had your doubts about the ride but you did it. And you never stopped for the whole ride. Keep up the GREAT work. I can see your attitude is really changing about your food and training. And thanks for breaky I must work your harder to get you pay for more Ha Ha Ha. See you for an upper body workout in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeey well done Annette! I heard from the team how well you went and we are all very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete