2.09.2009

Monday 9.2.09

I was raring to go this morning after feeling a bit emotional on the way down. I started with a walk increasing the elevation along the way waiting for my personal training session with Richard. Richard has really increased the benchmark with the training. I don't think i have ever
acheived that much in a training session before. I had sweat going everywhere. Thanks Richard.
I stayed for an hour and did more interval training after my session and I was stuffed at the end.
I had the yummy chickpea and veges for lunch with tuna . I had my protein bar in the afternoon.
I am really looking forward to dinner as we are having Salmon and veges how yummy.

from Annette

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you enjoyed the session.Keep up the the good work and I will see you wednesday for another tough session.

    ReplyDelete