2.06.2009

Friday 6 February:

It was a morning at the gym where i was doing weights and cardio. I was a bit unsure about this but the trusty trainers were there to guide me with what I should try and cover. Thanks Richard and John it's great to see everyone helping where they can as it helps me keep on going.
I built up my arms and back muscles and they were sore at the end. My lunch today was chicken and corn soup 1 small bowl and a small piece of watermelon. This afternoon I felt quite tired around five so I hope it will be an early night and that I'm not to sore for what tomorrow might bring. 1 more day to train before weigh in on Sunday S C A R E Y STUFF. I'm sure we will be right Greg.

Stay tuned to see what to come over the weekend.
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Great job this week Annette. I have seen you working really hard in the gym. Keep up the good work and good luck with the first weigh in.
    Richard (Trainer)

    ReplyDelete