2.17.2009

17.2.09 Tuesday:

This morning I was feeling down and emotional. I don't really know why I felt confused. I had a talk to Angela this morning who reassured me that all was fine and that I can do this. Thanks Angela I don't no what got over me. Today I did a half hour warm up on different fit key machines before going into Angela's spin class. That was a pretty full on cycle class but finished with plenty of sweat pouring off me. I felt I did well I didn't slacken off I pushed throughout the class. Tuesday night I took Rogers fit key class from him thanks Rog but that made me feel like I hadn't slackened off with my training. My muscles were tight after this session so a well deserved bath of Radox will go down well and ready for another action packed day of training and classes.
From Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment