2.18.2009

Wednesday 18.2.09:

Children drop off and the roads had me arrive a few minutes before fit key. It was great to see such a full class in the morning. We did 3 machines 10 minutes on each. I started on the stand up grinder which I don't know that it was the right move after finishing on it last night. My arms were burning. The bike gave my legs a work out and then the bike and grinder in one was my last machine. It was a good workout but once finished there it was time for...Richards time to train me. Well what can I say. He is pushing me hard I think but I am getting through it which is also good. Thanks Richard I can feel it working on me for the better. I do appreciate it.
Well I must shower and pack my lunch bag for the day and unfortunately can't do tonight due to work comittments or else I would be there doing Mel's circuit class. My thought for the day Think positive and confident.

Annette

4 comments:

  1. Thats the way Annette positive thinking good stuff. Don't worry about tonights circuit class you did extra yesterday and life does get in the way. It is all about working around these things and making another time for training, not just saying "well I was too busy". Who isn't?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Annette WOW aren't you an inspiration!! I have just finished reading all your blogs and not only am I feeling excited for you, but Im feeling so pumped up and motivated to exercise myself!! Ang is right there are always going to be things in your way to stop you from training, but If you really want it..You'll make it happen and from reading your busy blogs..you are!! Well done and see you tonight in my cycle class. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing a great job. The training sessions are becoming more intense and you are getting through them now with confidence, you now seem to understand that you can do it. Keep pushing yourself because you know that I will keep pushing you.
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really proud of you. I knew you could do this and you are proving me right. Your training schedule, your diet and your motivation are so strong. I feel I need to train harder to keep up with you now. You are doing great. Keep up the good work.

    Roger - Annette's husband

    ReplyDelete