2.20.2009

Friday 20.2.09:

Arrived at the gym for my weight cardio session my arms were really burning after the sets I did. I only managed 40 minutes in the gym but at least I made it there. My energy levels have improved since the start of the challenge and for the first time in years my parents actually said that it looks like I have lost weight. Wow that was great to hear. I'm not sure what the weekend is going to bring but I will start with my son Brendan's basketball game at 8.00 in the morning. Its his first proper game playing for his school. That will hopefully set me up for being ready to go get whatever is install for us on Sunday. I'm a little scared about weigh in on Sunday. Hopefully a loss. ( The massage last night from Rog felt great perhaps I should go and get a proper one.) It's not as bad as I thought it would feel.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there remember that this New Year New You program is not just about the weight loss its about changing your lifestyle. If you keep up the healthy eating and exercise you will lose the weight. I will see you Sunday morning. I will be helping Ange with your session. He he he!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, doing exercise is not only losing weight, but also can make people feeling happiness. So cool~

    ReplyDelete