2.15.2009

Sunday 15.2.09:

Today I woke up a little sore from the trek on Saturday. I got up and stretched my body to help it feel a little better. My hand and wrist was a little sore that was probably from my entertainment of tumbling a couple of times but it's okay. I did my grocery shop today my trolley is still looking very healthy. This afternoon we went on the hour and a half walk with the family and I pushed Mitchell on his trike bike which was pretty hard going at times. It was great to get everyone out in the fresh air sharing our time together. I treated myself a sushi roll today which was my special treat. Yum! Tonight I had leftovers of the turkey mince kidney bean and vegetable dish. The children didn't like that dish but I did. I had a Radox bath as I was a little stiff on return from the walk tonight. Well I better rest well as I have a training session with Richard tomorrow morning.
Annette.

No comments:

Post a Comment