2.16.2009

Monday 16.2.09

What a morning still a little stiff especially in my right hip. Well a training session this morning with Richard. Richard new how to shut me up and keep me going . I warmed up quite quickly and pushed my way through the session. Angela was checking up on me asking me how I was feeling from the weekend I think I gave her my serious, how do you think I am look. My session ended with the good old mountain climber which I think I feel more confident on I think I went quite well.
I stayed to do a hill climb on the bike in which I raised the strength to make me work harder for 20 minutes. At the end I was due for a nice cool shower and a protein bar. I am feeling a little sore but confident of another good week of training in the gym.

Annette

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you pushed through the session. I thought you were going to give me a gob full but you dug in and kept on going. Great Job

    ReplyDelete