2.24.2009

Tuesday 24.2.09:

I started my morning with 20 minutes on the elliptical machine before jumping into Angela's Spin Class. It was a full on class especially when your bum still feels bruised from Sunday. I pushed through the class and ended with plenty of sweat dripping from me. I felt well worked and all I needed was a cool shower and hair wash to make me feel ready for a days work. After returning home from work I decided to take Roger's fit key class from him again. Wow I did the stepper properly for the 10 minutes after doing the grinder and the sit down arm and leg machine near the treadmill. Richard kept on me during the class which made me more determined to do the stepper right. I am a bit scared about tomorrow's PT session with Richard as he was watching other trainers and thinking that would be good. Be very very careful Richard
I would like to survive the session.

From Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment