2.08.2009

Sunday:

Weigh in day . I lost 2 kilograms from my initial weigh in so I've done well. It was then down to the First of Angela's training sessions. Oh my goodness Yes we were pushed just like I thought.
After the session I felt rather wrecked but after calming down I don't feel too bad. I went home to make a egg white omlette with mushrooms and tomato. Yum! It didn't taste too bad. No greg it wasn't what you were talking about all training session Bacon and eggs. Well must go and work out my next week menu before going to the shops on my shopping spree. Lean meats,fruit and veges galore
Keeping in touch
Annette

1 comment:

  1. Well done Annette your definately on your way. Sounds like you had a great session this morning. Keep up the good work and I will see you in the morning.
    Richard (Trainer)

    ReplyDelete