2.04.2009

Wednesday:

What a morning after the school drop off it was off to the gym for a fit key session which i gave it all I could give. I had sweat pouring from me from everywhere. I felt that I had really worked hard in this session. I then had my personal training session with Richard who pushed me and my muscles in my arms, that it felt like they were going to pop. Imade it but I felt exhausted but only until I had a shower and freshened up. My food and water intake is going well and I have been to the shops and haven't even looked at anything that I shouldn't. I feel that I am doing really well and staying really positive and strong.

from Annette

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette, well done!Sounds like you are hard at it! See you in cycl tonight :)

    ReplyDelete