2.03.2009

Annette's New Year Mission

Hi all !
Well lets start at Saturday when we had our photo shoot. I am not a fan of the camera with my big fat body, so I will say that was quite nerve racking. but also fun in other ways. Then my video entry was fun but when put on the spot you really don't think straight as there is so much going through your mind. My reading of my husbands entry for me made me choke up and feel quite emotional. I love the way he is supporting me in this mission.

Grocery shopping well what can I say . Thanks for the very informative shopping experience as
all the myths you hear about different foods was eased. Fruits and veges we were told to get as much as we wished to. I asked lots of questions in this area and yes Angela new exactly what to say. The meat department was really stomach churning as you see how much fat lies in some pieces of meat. The nutrition panel was very interesting but so much went through my brain I need Angela to write down what it was all about so I don't forget. Going through the registers I felt proud and excited about the changes in the fridge and pantry.

Monday well 9.00 was my personal training with Richard it was challenging but boy I felt ready to go. I did well and felt like I had really worked. I stayed after and did an hour walk
which also was good as I set challenges along the way. That night I ended up doing my husbands Personal training session and a Spin class. I felt tired but proud of myself. I did well with my food and water intake.


Tuesday: Woke a little sore from the blisters on my feet and certain muscles in my body. Well today I did a Spin session and did I work hard I had sweat dripping from me which isn't usually
the way I am. Maybe it's because I am drinking plenty of water and I'm hydrated. Once again I had another satisfying day with my food and water. I am excited.

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of meeting Annette at body4u on Saturday and I can't wait to see her in 8 weeks times.

    She has something about her. A very pretty face and a personality of someone you can imagine being good friends with.

    Her determination to do the New Year, New You competition is inspirational and a remarkable effort for someone running a household with children, working and trying to be healthy and fit.

    Great work! I can't wait to continually read your blogs to hear about how you are going.

    ReplyDelete